Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!

I know a lot of people are finished Lent yesterday, and I am pretty sure that means it is time to eat all yummy things! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you and helps restock your chocolate and candy supplies, but if not, I thought I would share some delicious dessert recipes that I have blogged about.

I didn't do any Easter baking this year (sorry family), so please enjoy a gander at these yummy brownie cookies bombs I made last year!


Other yummy dessert recipes found (and taste tested by me) on Waffling:

Banana Cupcakes
Peppermint Candies
Colourful Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mini Apple and Pumpkin Pies
Pancake Cupcakes
Shortbread Cookies
Peanut Butter Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Cake

Please share your favourite dessert for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover