Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Great Locker Clean Out

This happened last night:


I emptied out my locker!!!!! Also, this photo is really misleading because it makes my locker look square, when it is really an awkward trapezoid. Very odd. And it is about 24 sq ft, but looks super small here.

A couple weeks ago I had organized and packed up the whole locker. However there has been a rash of locker break-ins (and car break-ins) recently, so I got a little freaked out and decided I was NOT comfortable leaving all my stuff in the locker. Therefore I spent my wednesday night wheeling it all up and stashing it in the hallway. I think I will borrow a car and drop it all off at my parent's for the next month.


Oh, can I also take a moment here and talk about how much I love my dolly?? I think I was able to move all of this stuff in just 4 or 5 trips and I didn't even break a sweat. Seriously...everyone needs a good dolly (I think this is the same one as mine).


I still have a LOT to do to get ready to move and now the countdown is on because I am less than one month away! I already called my insurance company and the cable/internet company...but there are still a lot more people to call and things to do. Oh and packing. You know, that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover