Monday, March 9, 2015

Casey gets Fit(ter): Week 2

Weight: 146.6 (up TWO pounds from last week).

Ah weightloss, you tricksy minx. I am actually not too worried about this supposed "2 lbs weight gain", because I am quite confident I did not manage to actually gain 2 lbs in just a week. I ate well, I worked out, so really no reason for it so either last week was a fluke or this week was a fluke. That is just life- some times you retain water for no reason!

Anyways my week WAS good and I was very good at tracking, which is such a hard part of doing this. So I am really happy to be back on track and I know that slowly my efforts will pay off!! I am trying to stick to 1500 calories a day, which isn't too hard if you get the right foods in you. The only "cheat" day I had this week was at a baby shower on Saturday, but I knew cake and goodies were coming and I got up early and hit the treadmill for a 10km run beforehand. Worth it to have this cake:



I've said it before and I will say it again...weight loss is all about calories in vs calories out and if I really want something, I will make room for it. I have such a sweet tooth and eating nothing but vegetables and lean meats all day will just make me miserable. Eating double stuff Fudgee-o's without feeling guilty makes me happy. Very simple :)

I am very excited to see what this coming week brings because it looks like winter has finally broken and temperatures are going to be ABOVE freezing! I can run outdoors again! I also want to get into more strength training, but I am a little overwhelmed with where to start there. My building runs a free boot camp class on Saturday mornings, so I think I will try that.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover