Monday, March 16, 2015

Casey Gets Fit(ter): Week 3!

Weight: 145.6 (down 1 lbs from last week).

Sorry for disappearing for a week- things got crazy busy around here! I managed to stay on track with my eating 5/7 days...which isn't great because I usually prefer to only have one cheat day. My workouts weren't amazing either- a run on Tuesday and Friday and that was all. I wanted to start weight training this week, but I didn't at all. Must do better next week!!

My first cheat day was Thursday when I met up with Michelle, Lindsey, and Shanondoah for gnocchi poutine at Mildred's Temple Kitchen in Liberty Village. It was sooo good and worth every calorie!!! For dessert I had an After Eight hot chocolate with a homemade marshmallow that was roasted table side. MMMM


So naturally after work on Friday I decided I NEEDED to go for a nice long run. I have started running outdoors again now that the snow and ice is gone and I am loving it! The cable man was coming at 6pm (I got a Nextbox 3.0 so I can record TV!), so I didn't have a huge window of time. However I was making excellent pace and feeling great so I decided to stretch my 8km run into a 10km one. However, when I hit 5km and turned around I realize I had been running with the wind at my back. Omgosh the run back was tough and I needed to get home because Cam needed to leave at 6:30pm and someone needed to be home! I made it in at 6:20pm!


You can see how much my pace slowed at 5km! Anyway, In my rush to shower and clean (ha!) for the cable man, I somehow completely forgot to drink water. I don`t drink water when I am out on my runs unless it is hot and I am sweating...I usually just drink a lot before and after! Anyway I felt sooo sick all Friday night. I will never make that mistake again. Dehydration sucks.

Thankfully I was feeling better Saturday and I ran a bunch of errands all morning and then I was off to Das Gasthaus the Danforth for a birthday brunch (more of a lupper) for my good friend Lisa`s birthday! I knew it would be deadly on the ol calorie count, but that schnitzel benedikt was amazing. I also got sausage on the side, which turned out to be a giant German sausage, which Cam had to help me eat! I almost took a nap right there in the restaurant. Of course after lunch was video games and snacks and later pizza at Lisa`s. I needed a forklift to get me home!

sidenote- my weigh-in this week was before Lisa`s party... I was afraid of the scale on Sunday morning!

Anyway, I don`t have any more diet breakers on the horizon for a few weeks so I have lots of time to get back on track!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. Back on track you go! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover