Saturday, May 9, 2015

SportingLife 10K PLaylist!

Tomorrow I am running the SportingLife 10K in Toronto, and I worked this week on making the most awesome-pump-you-up playlist ever. Some people like to run along to mellow songs or even no songs, but not me. I need every song to scream "RUN FASTER, CASEY!" It totally gets my pumped up and excited to run my heart out. And I like to find new songs before a race so I don't get bored.

Here is tomorrow's playlist:

Style- Taylor Swift: I just really like Taylor Swift. Don't judge me.

The Nights- Avicii: Really upbeat and good rhythm. Makes me want to clap

Hold My Hand- Jess Glynne: really good tempo!

Honey I'm Good- Andy Grammer: OMG. New favourite song. I really am a fan of the fast, folksy tune. Video is cute too

Work This Body- Walk The Moon: I really like Walk the Moon and this song has a great beat and is all about werkin' it

Anna Sun- Walk the Moon: I told you I liked them.

First Kiss- Kid Rock: I like songs about "the good ol days". Makes me think of summer and beaches, cottages, and fun times

Round Here- Florida Georgia Line: I like country and needed some in my playlist

Want to Want Me- Jason Derulo: Good beat and good song

Fight Song- Rachel Platten: Starts off slow but is soooo good. Great song if you are hitting the wall. very motivational

Great Expectations- The Gaslight Anthem: Nice and fast paced...good for keeping up a pace!

Time of Our Lives- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo: This song is just really fun! Makes me want to dance, which is good when I am running

Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson: Great and upbeat!

Whistle (While You Work It)- Katy Tiz: Any song telling me to work it when I am working out is a good song to me.

Bills- LunchMoney Lewis: OMG, This song is so catchy. love it

Burnin Up- Jessie J ft 2 Chainz: The chorus of this sooo GOOD. Makes me wanna dance. Also, one time my boss was in an elevator with Jessie J, so we are practically BFFs

The following I think I have shared before, but I ain't sick of them yet so I put them on my playlist! Though honestly I love all my new songs so I might skip over these :)

Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon

Geronimo- Sheppard

Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

Taylor Swift- Shake It Off

Total Playlist Time: 75 mins


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover